Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Farewell 2005

My gosh! I thought I would be able to write a lot more often last term since it wasn't a module term but sorry, that did not happen. Last term I have spent most of my time hanging out at SDO (pambawi ba!?). And though I did not want the term to end because this coming January I'll be taking Module3 in accounting, the term did end just as the year did.

Time seems to really just pass by you and I don't think I'm coping up. In fact, the more I think about it, it makes me feel like I don't want to graduate yet. Now, 2006 is approaching and just in a couple of months, I will not be a teenager anymore....byebye teenagehood :( (I was supposed to write about that on my birthday, things to do in my last year of teenagehood but i was not able to do so.) I know we can never do anything about it, it is just nature so I guess I'll just have to grow up. There you go, I'm tired to writing already.....so I'll just stop here and bye 2005. (Good Karma in!!! Bad Karma out!!!)

No comments: